
Crazy thing...how true is that?! Anyway, kudos to my dear Guai Gia #01...she finally got a blog...a pity i wasnt the first few to know...but its ok...better late than never.
Went to play badminton wif mum just now...we were so energetic during the 1st 30min...after tt we started to feel shag, and started to declare which were the serves that need not be served back. Lol. How funny! if only 2nd sis were there...it would be more fun! However, we managed to drag til 1h despite our fatigue...Anyway, my point is...i've aged! My stamina has worsened! What happened to me???
I'm disappointed with myself...especially everytime i think of the stupid EE2001 paper...I really dun understand since when i've became so stupid. Or have I never been smart before? And now...i still have an upcoming paper...but i just cant concentrate. All kinds of dumb distractions at home...DS, TV, laptop, bed...what else? Everything else! I told my mum tt i really have to go back to hall very soon...and she agreed, but the main reason is why has it become lidat? When i was still in NAS and Tj, i had no hall...why was it that i could manage to study then and not now? The problem lies in me! W-H-Y??? Damn me!
I dun understand why i'm being so negative these days...the best thing is i had to console pple around me who are sad when i am sad myself...i had to encourage pple when i'm a discouraged soul...what position am i in to be doing all those? Do i detect any bit of irony? But that doesnt mean that my consolations were all null...they came from my heart. To you who are reading my blog, i'm truly encouraging you. I know the stupid papers in ur stupid school are difficult...but i'm sure u'll still do well de :)
Maybe i'm seeing the worst of life...or i shd say the worse...cos the worst i'm sure has yet to come. Haiz...